aaijsjajkshashkhakshkaskhkasas Blajksalks jaksj laksj klajs

Would you like to be assessed for an Australian Permanent visa to become an Australian Permanent Resident (PR)?

There are a whole range of different Permanent visas, we can assess your suitability for a Permanent visa and develop a plan on how to get Permanent Residency for you and your family.

Have you held a Subclass 457 Temporary Work (Skilled) visa for at least 2 years with the same employer or a 482 TSS visa for 3 years with the same employer?

If so, you may be able to transition to a Subclass 186 Employer Nomination visa or the 187 RSMS visa under the Temporary Residence Transition (TRT) stream.

If you have 3 years relevant post-qualification work experience but not work experience while holding a 457 or 482 visa and if you also have a positive skills assessment, you may be able to apply immediately under the Direct Entry stream.

To be eligible for the TRT stream you need:

  • minimum English language test scores of at least 6 in each band for IELTS or 50 in Pearson PTE (unless exempt).

  • hold a Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457).

  • worked for at least two out of the last three years (before the nomination is made) in the same position your employer nominated you for on your subclass 457 visa as the primary visa holder, your employer has nominated you for a permanent position under this stream, and the nomination has to have been approved, or

  • worked for at least 3 years on a 482 visa with the same employer as the primary visa holder who nominated you for your 482 TSS visa.

Some PR visas that are available are:

Contact us, live chat, or phone us on: +61 4 977 888 91 to find out more, or to have your eligibility assessed for PR.