Subclass 500 Student visa:

Planing on coming to Australia to study? We can assist you with your application for an initial or subsequent student visa.

There is currently no age limit on Subclass 500 Student visas. To be eligible to apply for a Student visa you will firstly need a Certificate of Enrollment (CoE) from an approved education provider and for a course that meets the minimum standards for the grant of a Student visa.

Do you need assistance in finding a suitable University or Education Provider or choosing a suitable course? We can assist you in finding the best course with the most suitable provider and help you to plan a pathway for your studies here in Australia.

Student Guardian Subclass 590 visa:

This visa allows you to enter and stay in Australia as the guardian of an international student that is younger than 18 years of age studying in Australia on a valid Student visa.

You need to be at least 21 years old, you may be able to bring with you a child as young as 6 years old, you also need to be able to provide accommodation, welfare and other support to the student unless you have the support (scholarship) of the government your home country.

Subclass 485 Skilled Graduate (Temporary) visa:

The 485 visa is an 18 month post-graduate work visa which can be applied for by students who have studied in Australia for at least 2 years and have completed their qualification.

Are you about to complete your studies or have you recently completed your studies, contact us to assist you with applying for a Subclass 485 Skilled Graduate (Temporary) visa, so that you can continue to live and work in Australia.

This will give you full work rights and allow you remain in Australia for 18 months, in this time you can gain work experience and extra points to help you become eligible for a Permanent skilled migration or an employer sponsor visa.

There is also the possibility of general skilled migration, company sponsorship or partner migration.

Recognised Graduate Subclass 476 - (Temporary visa)

The Recognised Graduate Subclass 476 visa is an 18 month work visa specifically for engineering graduates who have recently completed their studies.

Contact us to have an initial assessment of your options for studies in Australia.